This package of estate planning blog posts are all between 600-800 words long. They cover the following topics:
- Is It Important To Have a Durable Power of Attorney?
- Common Mistakes in the Estate Planning Process
- Last Will and Testament vs. Revocable Living Trust
- Undue Influence, Duress, and Incapacity Within Trust Litigation
- Special Needs Trust
- Filing Claims Against an Estate in Probate
- Updating Your Will After a Divorce
- Estate Planning for Medical Professionals
- Ways to Ensure Your Home is Passed on to Your Children
- Understand the Probate Process and How To Avoid It
Remember, we offer a complete listing of all estate planning law statutes and applicable laws for EVERY STATE in one central place.
After you make your purchase, you will be sent an exclusive link, so that you can make this content directly compliant to your state’s laws specifically.
This will make it so easy for you to make these blog posts your own, or have your paralegal quickly link or enter the appropriate law into the blog post for your state.
If you are interested, we have many more estate planning blog posts to choose from!
If you have any questions as you go through the process, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our online form here.