This package of estate law blog posts includes ALL OF THE BLOG POSTS FROM Packages #Eo1 and #E02 for a reduced price!
This package of estate planning law blog posts are all between 600-800 words long. They cover the following topics:
- Last Will and Testament vs. Trusts
- Common Mistakes in the Estate Planning Process
- Filing Claims Against an Estate in Probate
- Creating a Trust for a Special Needs Child
- What Does the Probate Process Entail?
- Estate Planning for Medical Professionals
- Things to Consider When Writing a Will
- Estate Partition Actions
- Updating a Will After a Divorce
- Why You Should Discuss Estate Planning at Family Gatherings or Holidays
- Benefits of a Revocable Trust
- What is Probate Litigation?
- Common Disputes that lead to Estate Litigation
- Understanding a Durable Power of Attorney
- What Happens if You Are Unable to Make Decisions After an Accident?
- How the New SECURE Act Affects Your Retirement Planning
- Should You Sell Your Life Insurance Policy?
- Will “Sole Benefit Trusts” Count as Assets for Medicaid?
- What To Do If You Inherit Property Out of State
- Passing Down Sentimental Items
Remember, we offer a complete listing of all estate planning law statutes and applicable laws for EVERY STATE in one central place.
After you make your purchase, you will be sent an exclusive link, so that you can make this content directly compliant to your state’s laws specifically.
This will make it so easy for you to make these blog posts your own, or have your paralegal quickly link or enter the appropriate law into the blog post for your state.
If you are interested, we have many more personal injury blog posts to choose from!