This package of business law blog posts includes ALL OF THE BLOG POSTS FROM Packages #B01 and #B02 for a reduced price!
The Articles are all between 600-800 words long. They cover the following topics:
- The Pros and Cons of Putting Rental Property in an LLC
- Protection of Privacy with a Single-Member LLC
- Should You Sign a Non-Compete Clause?
- Things To Consider When Buying and Selling a Business
- What To Know When Entering Into a Partnership
- Why Every Website Needs a Copyright Policy
- Top 10 Bookkeeping Mistakes
- LLC or Corporation – Which Should You Choose For Your Small Business
- Should You Franchise Your Business?
- Why a Qualified Retirement Plan Is Better Than a Self-Directed IRS For Small Business Owners
- The Pros and Cons of a Partnership Formation
- Protecting Your Business Trade Secrets
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Checklist Before Buying a Business
- How to Protect Your Intellectual Property Rights When Working With a Freelancer
- Why You Should Hire a Startup Attorney
- Creating a Solid Client Contract
- Contracts and Fraudulent Misrepresentation
- Establishing a Private Medical Practice
- How a Company Should Respond to a Sexual Harassment Claim
Remember, we offer a complete listing of all business law statutes and applicable laws for EVERY STATE in one central place.
After you make your purchase, you will be sent an exclusive link, so that you can make this content directly compliant to your state’s laws specifically.
This will make it so easy for you to make these blog posts your own, or have your paralegal quickly link or enter the appropriate law into the blog post for your state.
If you are interested, we have many more business law blog posts to choose from!
If you have any questions as you go through the process, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our online form here.