Table of Contents
Quality content is like a magnet that draws people to your website and blog. Eventually, you want that content to draw in new business. When you provide meaningful, well-written content, it increases the chance that potential clients will find you in searches, land on your pages, and take the next step of contacting your law firm. The best way to get your content noticed is to work with a content writing company and hire a content writing company that is experienced in creating and publishing content for attorneys.
Why Do I Need So Much Content?
A law firm marketing strategy has one essential goal: to attract new clients. Creating quality content is one of the most effective and powerful ways to do this. Although your marketing plan may include a variety of channels, the well-written content you provide holds everything together. Hire a content writing company that can help you produce quality content, which is a potent way to accomplish the following goals:
Hire a Content Writing Company To Enhance Exposure and Rankings
Search engines like Google want users to receive the best answers to their questions, so they favor websites that help do this. Google’s algorithm rewards websites that provide useful content to users, and devalues websites that lack relevant content. Websites that offer quality content have a huge SEO advantage and get a boost in rankings over the competition.
Improve Brand Awareness
Great content on your website allows you to spotlight who you are and what you do. The content you provide to prospective clients displays your law firm distinctives and spotlights your unique brand, which sets you apart from competitors.
Establish Your Reputation
Your potential clients want to hire a law firm that has their best interests in mind, and they want an attorney who is knowledgeable, experienced and trustworthy. When a prospective client lands on your website, your content-rich pages are their first introduction to your law firm and engaging content can make a great first impression on your behalf.
Convert More Visitors
Your website can be your first and best tool to generate leads and gather more business. Your website’s content has a direct impact on acquiring new clients, because your helpful material engages them and establishes your expertise. However, if your content is bland, incorrect or just like everyone else’s, it does not attract visitors as it should.
Why Hire a Content Writing Company?
With an understanding of legal issues and experience in explaining legal matters, attorneys may feel that they do not need outside help producing website content. In addition to saving you an incredible amount of time, a content writing team can be a smart decision for many reasons. A content writing team can:
- Speak to your target audience. Since your website and blog are the first introduction to your law firm, it is crucial that any visitor receives information in language they understand. A skilled content writing team can present legal issues in simple, jargon-free language and offer a call-to-action that encourages users to go the next step in contacting you.
- Create original content. All website and blog content should be totally unique and not copied from other sites. If your sites do contain duplicate material, the search engines will devalue your website. Experienced content writers can create original, engaging material that avoids duplication of other online content, and because they are experienced in writing such material, they can often do it more efficiently than busy lawyers.
- Write with SEO in mind. A content writing team can create well-written, engaging content that informs visitors, but that content can be infused with rich keywords that make it easy to find in an online search. Professional content writers can create material that is SEO optimized, supporting your marketing goals.
- Clean up your website and blog. Your visitors expect up to date material, and an experienced content writing company can update your website and blog as needed. If you have used the same website for a few years, chances are it could use a content audit. This is a process that can be time consuming for a busy attorney, but a content writing company can catalog your content, check for errors, repair broken links, and make it perform better for SEO.
Types of Content For Law Firms
When you hire a content writing company, where will they focus their efforts? Most of your content will inform and engage clients and answer their legal questions. It is important to optimize your content for local searches as well. Ultimately, your content writing team will zero it on the key places where you are likely to get the most traffic and attract the most potential leads, such as the following locations:
Practice Area Page
Each of your law firm practice areas should have its own page, and some will include sub-sections. Instead of bland, generic content, a content writing company can infuse your own law firm branding and personality into every piece of content.
Simple and user friendly, your contact page should provide your essential contact information. This information, including your business name, address and phone number should be consistent with every other place your law firm exists online.
About Us Page
Your website should include a well-written About Us page, since this is one of the pages visitors look first. Your About Us page should be engaging and include specifics about what makes you different. Anyone can craft a dull, predictable About Us page; every law firm website has one. Your content writing team can make your About Us page stand out.
If you do not currently have a blog, your content writing company can jumpstart one for you. Although having a blog offers a massive marketing boost, only 26% of law firms keep one up consistently. A blog:
- Draws visitors to your website
- Positions you as a trusted legal source
- Boosts your SEO goals
- Keeps clients informed about current law firm successes
- Displays how your law firm connects with the community
- Showcases stories about real clients who have been through the legal process
- Can improve your overall link structure
- Answers typical client questions
- Gives visitors another channel for contacting your law firm
- Allows visitors to see both your authority and authenticity
Email is still a powerful way to connect with clients and potential clients. Your content writing team can craft engaging newsletters that share current happenings, changes in the law, and comments on current news stories. An email newsletter reaches out to your leads, and also reconnects you with your loyal client base, who are the best source of referrals for new business.
How Law Quill Can Help – (Hint: Hire a Content Writing Company!)
Quality content is the core of any marketing plan, but busy attorneys often do not have time to focus on writing regular, relevant material. Your law firm’s website needs unique, engaging content that will answer questions with authority and inspire visitors to contact your law firm. Hiring a content writing company can take these tasks off your plate, and may be the best thing you ever do for your law firm’s marketing strategy.
We are here to help and would welcome the opportunity to visit with you for free regarding your website content! Schedule a free visit with us by scheduling a quick phone or zoom call at your convenience on our calendar today. You can also email us at [email protected]